Home Support Program
Commonwealth Home Support Program provides the following services:
- In-home services
- Social connections programs which provide activities and opportunities to get involved in your community, be active and social with people who share similar interests
- Delivered Meals - often referred to as Meals On Wheels
- Regional Assessment Service, which is a whole-of-life needs and ability assessment
- Volunteering opportunities.
Residents need to be referred and have an assessment for the above services.
Making a referral
Referrals are for frail older people 65 years or older (50 years or older and identify as an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander person) who need assistance with daily living to remain living independently at home and in the community.
Community service and health professionals can also make a referral.
Call 5320 5670 to discuss:
- Information for people under 65 living with a permanent disability
- Personal Alarms Victoria.
We provide social activities for older residents to remain healthy and active, helping them to stay independent in their own home and connected to their community.
This is all part of our Growing Older Well in Ballarat Strategy and includes:
- Destination bus trips
- Bunch 4 Lunch
- Social exercise activities.
Call 5320 5670 to get involved.