Health and Wellbeing Plan
The City of Ballarat Health and Wellbeing Plan 2021-2031 sets the health priorities for the Ballarat community, outlines strategies to prevent or reduce public health issues and supports the community to achieve optimum health and wellbeing.
The Health and Wellbeing Plan 2021-2031 was adopted by Council at the August 25 2021 Council Meeting.
The Health and Wellbeing Plan 2021-2031 has six priority areas:
- Tackling climate and its impact on health
- Preventing all forms of violence
- Increasing healthy eating
- Increasing active living
- Improving mental wellbeing
- Reducing harm from smoking, gambling, alcohol and other drugs