More than $2 million in road construction works given the green light by City of Ballarat Council
City of Ballarat Council has awarded $2.132 million in contracts (excluding GST) for roads projects at sites across the municipality.
At its ordinary council meeting on Wednesday 2 December, the council awarded five contracts for roads projects at Sebastopol, Buninyong, Ballarat Central, and Glendaruel.
The works, which include road, footpath and drainage building, are part of the City of Ballarat’s 2020-21 capital works program.
The projects are:
- Reconstruction of Learmonth Street South Service Road, between Inglis Street and Cornish Street, Buninyong $312,206.66 9 (excluding GST) awarded to Butler Excavations.
- Reconstruction and widening of Pickfords Road, Glendaruel, awarded to Fulton Hogan Industries for $443,425.10 (excluding GST)
- Road reconstruction and associated works in Rowlands Street, between Vickers Street and Hill Street, Sebastopol for $616,623.08 (excluding GST)
- Road rehabilitation and associated works Errard Street South, between Dana and Eyre Street, Ballarat Central, awarded to Ballarat Excavation and Transport for $310,287.20 (excluding GST)
- Road reconstruction at Albion Street, between Birdwood Avenue and Walker Street, Sebastopol for $449,532.70 (excluding GST) awarded to Fulton Hogan Industries.
Permits issued for controlled burns
Public Notices Thursday 25 February
Mayor's message Thursday 25 February
Council votes to appoint builder for Ballarat Sports Events Centre Stage Two
Shaping our Future Housing Growth
Hopes that Planned ‘Community Conversations’ can be re-scheduled