Parent Place Facilitator
- Part time
- Salary between $59,719 to $63,652 pro rata, per annum plus 9.5% superannuation
- Closing date for this position is
City of Ballarat are seeking to employ a suitably qualified early years professional to facilitate the running of our drop-in centre, Parent Place.
Parent Place provides a safe and inclusive environment with change and feed facilities and a range of early years services and activities including; parenting programs, Lactation Consultant services, Maternal Child Health drop-in clinic, story time and other services. Families can also find out information about other early years services such as kindergarten, playgroups and support services. It is staffed by a team of volunteers and programs and activities are coordinated by the City of Ballarat.
- Relevant qualifications and/or experience working with children and families
- Demonstrated ability to work with a range of stakeholders including vulnerable children and families, volunteers and partner organisations
- Ability and willingness to work as part of a team maintaining a positive team approach
- Ability to coordinate operations at Parent Place and promote the services
- Effective communication skills including oral and written skills
- Knowledge and understanding of health and safety issues relevant to work activities and work area
For further information on the above position, contact Amy Treyvaud, Coordinator Early Years Partnerships on 03 5320 5720.
How to Apply
- Read the Position Description
- Complete the Application Form
- Please ensure you address the Key Selection Criteria
- To apply please email email@example.com and attach:
- Covering Letter
- Addressed Key Selection Criteria
- Application Form
- Include the position title in the email subject
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a safe working environment that embraces and values child safety, diversity and inclusion.
Learn about our employment details.