This Girl Can
This Girl Can Week is a dedicated time when physical activity businesses – clubs, gyms, facilities and organisations – can offer fun, beginner-friendly, and come-and-try events for women in their area, either for free or at very low cost.
About This Girl Can
This Girl Can – Victoria advocates for all women – cis, trans, non-binary, and gender diverse – to get active in welcoming and supportive environments.
Each year the City of Ballarat runs a This Girl Can campaign for Ballarat women and girls. The campaign includes a series of programs, events and activations over a week in March.
Our 2021 partners
City of Ballarat and Sports Central project officers are working together to bring This Girl Can to Ballarat. As part of the week, local businesses will run programs and events for free or very low cost for our community.
- Alfredton Baseball Club
- Ballarat Badminton Association
- Ballarat Body & Soul Genesis 24/7 gym
- Ballarat Football Umpires Association
- Ballarat GO Soccer Mums
- Ballarat Netball Association
- Ballarat Petanque Club
- Ballarat Squash & Racquetball Association
- Ballarat Western Croquet Club
- BCMA - Ballarat Centre of Music and Arts
- CB Fitness
- Curtain Call Performing Arts Studio
- Dragons Abreast Ballarat
- Drummo Dragons Basketball Club
- Eureka Gymnastics Club
- Eureka Cycling Club
- Federation University – Health & Sport Precinct
- Hockey Ballarat
- Perfit Training Centre
- Pressure Cheerleading and Dance
- Tone and Trim
- YMCA Ballarat
- Zumba with Erin Harris
How to get my business involved in This Girl Can in Ballarat
If you’re a local sporting club or active recreation group and are interested in being a part of the campaign, fill in our This Girl Can expression of interest form.
If you have any questions, you can contact our Participation Project Officer at email@example.com