Cr Jim Rinaldi
How do I get in touch?
About Councillor Rinaldi
Jim Rinaldi’s has represented the South Ward since February 2015.
He brings strong financial skills to Council and a good understanding of how best to support Ballarat’s small business sector.
Growing up on a farm in Warrenheip gives Cr Rinaldi an appreciation of the changing and complex needs of the rural and agricultural areas of the municipality.
Cr Rinaldi wants to see the continued improvement of sporting and recreational facilities in Ballarat so opportunities for residents to participate in a range of recreational activities are maximised.
He is committed to regular and open communication with residents, fiscal responsibility and accountability and maintaining essential core infrastructure such as roads, footpaths and public lighting.
Cr Rinaldi is married with four daughters.
- Buninyong Community Hall Committee
- CEO Performance Review Advisory Committee
- Eureka Centre Community Advisory Committee
- Mt Buninyong Reserve Advisory Committee
- Scotsburn Community Hall Advisory Committee
- Warrenheip Community Hall Advisory Committee
- Commerce Ballarat
- Coghills Creek/Glendaruel Cemetery
- Learmonth Cemetery
- Portfolios: Development and Planning (Prosperity) and Finance