Health and Wellness Group Fitness Instructor
- Hourly Rate $34.96 to $37.41 including 25% casual loading plus 9.5% superannuation
- Ballarat Aquatic and Lifestyle Centre
Casual Hours are as required during the following operating times:
- Monday to Friday 5.30am to 9pm
- Saturday 5.30am to 6pm
- Sunday 7.30am to 6pm
- Public Holidays 7.30am to 4pm
We are looking for a highly motivated and positive individual to join the Group Fitness team at the Ballarat Aquatic & Lifestyle Centre.
As a Group Fitness Instructor this position requires you to work as part of a team committed to the goals that actively fosters community participation and involvement.
To instruct participants/patrons in a class situation in a safe and controlled environment. Plan and provide structured, enjoyable classes for members and casual users ensuring that our programs and services meet and exceed customers expectations.
Key Selection Criteria
- Hold current certificates in, First Aid and CPR.
- Relevant group fitness qualifications (eg: Les Mills, Yoga, Aqua).
- Minimum Certificate III in Fitness or GEL (Group Exercise Leader).
- Experience in teaching group fitness
- Ability to design and implement safe and effective exercise programs and instructing participants in correct exercise technique.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Demonstrated ability to implement and monitor adherence to health and safety policies and procedures within a team environment.
- Working with Children Check
- National Police Check
For further information on the above position contact Megan Lamb, Group Fitness and Programs Team Leader, on 03 5330 4122.
How to Apply
- Read the Position Description
- Complete the Application Form
- Please ensure you address the Key Selection Criteria
- To apply please email email@example.com and attach:
- Covering Letter
- Addressed Key Selection Criteria
- Application Form
- Include the position title in the email subject
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a safe working environment that embraces and values child safety, diversity and inclusion.
Learn about our employment details.