Place of Public Entertainment

Outdoor festival

A Place of Public Entertainment permit is generally required for events that need to temporarily occupy a building or public space. An occupancy permit is required before an event can go ahead.


How do I apply for a permit?

  1. Complete the PoPE occupancy permit application
  2. Submit the application to our Customer Service team.


Do I need an occupancy permit?

Read the frequently asked questions and fill out the PoPE checklist.


Page topics