- Full time
- Salary range between $59,719 to $63,652 (pro rata if PT) per annum including 9.5% superannuation
- Closing date for this position is
As a result of population growth across Australia, Ballarat is now one of the largest inland regional cities in the country. Ballarat is uniquely located with easy access to Melbourne, Geelong and Bendigo and is the Western Victorian capital for a region of 400,000 people.
Due to the growth, the City are recruiting an Administration Officer to join the progressive People & Performance team.
The Administration Officer position is a key role in assisting with carrying out the daily administrative functions of the People and Performance team.
The position aims to deliver administration services in a timely manner that meets the organisation’s requirements with a focus on continuous improvement and customer needs.
Full time or part time/job share opportunity available.
Key Selection Criteria
- Demonstrated experience with the operation of a variety of Windows based applications and databases and word processing skills
- Ability to prioritise work and perform a variety of administration tasks
- Demonstrated experience in a customer service or administration role
- Well-developed written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
For further information on the above position, contact Andrew Prestage, Workplace Relations Lead – People & Performance on 0418 119 447.
How to Apply
- Read the Position Description
- Complete the Application Form
- Please ensure you address the Key Selection Criteria
- To apply please email SimoneJones@ballarat.vic.gov.au and attach:
- Covering Letter
- Addressed Key Selection Criteria
- Application Form
- Include the position title in the email subject
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a safe working environment that embraces and values child safety, diversity and inclusion.
Learn about our employment details.