Events across the region are always looking for additional support. Find out more about how you can get involved.
Get your business involved
We provide a range of opportunities for businesses to be involved in events, from food vans and stalls at Begonia Festival to activation in the streets during White Night. There are so many ways that you can make major events work for your business. When a major event is in town, consider:
- Aligning with advertising opportunities to promote what you have on offer
- Adjusting your opening hours to maximise business
- Offering promotional products/services that align with the event audience
- Working with neighbouring or like-minded business to develop packages that would be attractive to the event audience or visitors alike
- Getting involved with social media activity
Our hard-working event organisers around the region are always looking for financial and in-kind assistance to help make their events great.
If this is something you think you can help with, give us a call and we can put you in touch with potential opportunities.
Looking for a way to give back to the Ballarat community? Our events organisers are always looking for enthusiastic volunteers to help make their day shine just that little bit brighter.
Give our team a call to find out more about current volunteering opportunities.